We accept applications on a rolling basis; however, priority will be given to applications received before April 1, 2018. Once an application is complete, a decision will generally be made within three weeks. The Admissions Committee reserves the right to defer an enrollment decision until after April 1, at which time all remaining applications will be considered and a decision made by May 1, 2018. Any application received after the priority deadline will be considered if space is available. If an applicant is accepted, a non-refundable deposit of $3,000 is required by June 1, 2018 (or within two weeks of notification if later than June 1) to ensure the applicant’s enrollment.
Applicants must complete the following and forward the necessary information to the Admissions Committee:
1. $100 non-refundable application fee for New Students, $50 non-refundable fee for Returning Students
2. Sending school approval letter
3. Application including three essays – can be completed online
4. Current school transcript including most recent academic quarter
5. Personal interview (upon request only)
6. Immunization records
8. Competition results
Planning on applying to OMS? Our application for the 2018-2019 winter term will be posted in January 2018.